Build the interfaces (APIs, webhooks) that enable third-party developers to improve the experience of using Twitch as the PM of the 3rd party API team
Thousands of developers already use our tools to improve the experience of streaming on Twitch. In this role, you will multiply the impact of our developers by making our API products easier to use, more stable and more powerful.
- Coordinate the API team’s roadmap and evangelize that vision internally and externally
- Explore new API technologies such as GraphQL and determine how they fit in the offering for 3rd party developers
- Lead API team initiatives cross-functionally across PMM, Design, TPM, Engineering and other product teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of how we can better serve developers and internal customers through the API.
- Manage the API consistency by leading a committee and one on one interactions with multiple product engineering teams and subject matter experts
- Defined the product vision for an API product by focusing on delivering customer value
- Shipped projects with large, cross-functional teams that had a positive impact on the customer
- Drove impact on team performance as a product manager
- Led (not necessary managed) a large engineering team
- Is passionate about solving customer problems
- Defined the product vision for an API or developer tools
- Experience working with game developers
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.