At Liftoff, we’re solving one of the core problems faced by every mobile app: growth. To do so, we build Machine Learning technology that can accurately predict which apps a user will like, and connect them in a compelling way. Our systems operate at a scale unseen outside of the largest Internet companies -- processing over a million requests per second and interacting with over a billion users per day. Our technology is innovative and we have strong product-market fit; as a result, we've already reached profitability and are seeing tremendous growth.
As Liftoff's first Growth PM, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our strategy and shipping our roadmap, expanding Liftoff's reach to every user on Earth. You'll work on many areas of an exciting and cutting edge product, like building powerful analytics tools to surface performance insights from our huge data sets, leveraging our user data to improve our algorithmic buying strategy, and new areas of market expansion.
Why you may find this role exciting:
- We heavily prioritize rapid experimentation and data collection so that we can try out new product ideas quickly and evaluate them rigorously.
- You'll be working with a world class engineering team who gets things done.
- The product opportunity in front of us is deep and fascinating, and we're just getting started!
What you will be working on:
- Develop new product ideas and experimentation plans via brainstorming, market research, customer interviews, and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with engineering to deliver pragmatic implementations of our growth ideas.
- Run many experiments, interpret their results, and build product intuition!
- Build analytical views of our inventory to surface performance opportunities and inform our product direction (100B data points per day).
What we're looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Excellent product judgement.
- 3+ years of experience managing data-centric products, shipping multiple large launches.
- A technical background, or experience managing technical products.
- Strong analytical reasoning and cost-benefit analysis.
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of creativity and drive.
- Experience in the mobile marketing, analytics, or the advertising space is a plus.
- Loads of passion for building great products and growing a great company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Come join our teamand help us shape the future of mobile growth! If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.