At Citrix, we're building the next generation secure digital perimeter, with a portfolio of services that bring security and scale to Internet-facing services. To do that Citrix Intelligent Traffic Management leverages insights generated from billions of crowd-sourced, real user measurements. Traditional APM solutions can see application performance but can't act on it, while load balancers direct traffic to application servers without insight into user experience. Citrix Intelligent Traffic Management is the only solution that can both see and improve real user experiences in real-time, routing users to the cloud, datacenter, or CDN that will deliver the best possible experience at that moment.
In addition, Citrix Intelligent Traffic Management for Video helps video content providers deliver the best possible user experience. In video delivery, cost and control of delivery are primary concerns. Citrix ITM for Video is the only solution that allows customers to leverage insights generated from network experience metrics, in addition to the reported video quality of experience, and the data from other third party eco-system partners to provide optimal, automated user routing.
The ITM platform is a critical component in Citrix’s internet services and security strategy. We’re looking for a Principal Product Manager to own the ITM platform, define the roadmap for the next evolution of the platform and ensure ITM consistently delivers value to customers and partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Listen to and analyze feedback from users, prospects and the market
- Develop and maintain a documented set of product requirements
- Maintain and build detailed intelligence on core competitors
- Translate market requirements into product requirements to be consumed by Engineering
- Define key use-cases, working with internal stakeholders to guide product functionality and develop the roadmap accordingly
- Successfully position Citrix products in the market, developing guidance on core users, their roles, and primary pain points
- Drive consistent and repeatable customer engagement and develop a tight feedback loop to replay customer, market, and user sentiment back into the Engineering function and company as a whole
- Partner closely with Engineering to drive technical product strategy, execution, and delivery
- Conduct business-level verification and market testing of new features
- Drive thought leadership in the market
- Work to expand partnerships and integration opportunities within the video ecosystem
- 7+ years’ experience in Product Management, Engineering or Product Marketing.
- Experience with DNS is strongly preferred.
- Experience in the OTT video eco-system is helpful.
- Experience in working with cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience launching or managing with SaaS or cloud-based network services.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in engineering or business; Master’s degree desired.
- Experience with management of product launches, specifically for cloud-based services.
- Contribution to product collateral and white papers, able to present technical information to a variety of audience, both technical and non-technical.
- Experience guiding research – customer, market, or competitive – for a significant business line or product set.
- Demonstrated ability to document research findings, market analysis, and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrates strong, independent problem-solving skills that require solutions for cross-functional matters.
- Experience presenting to wide ranging audiences, including internal stakeholders, webinars, trainings, customer visits, trade shows, and industry events.
- Outstanding organizational skills to coordinate various creative, technical, and administrative projects across the broader Citrix organization; Ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams in a matrix organization without authority.
- Demonstrate an ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves to work on UX mockups.
Product Lifecycle Engineering
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.