Babbel is at the center of a language learning revolution.
We defined the market for online language learning, and we're about to embark on an exciting new journey to change the way people learn. If you’ve got a passion for designing truly outstanding products, along with the portfolio to back it up, we want to hear from you. You'll be an integral part of an interdisciplinary, international team with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from learning through games to shaping habit change. In return, we offer fantastic opportunities to learn and evolve within a dynamic and fast-growing startup. And, of course, you’ll be working on a product that improves the lives of millions of people. This is a full time role, based in the heart of buzzing Berlin.
We are looking for a Product Manager - New Business Initiatives to start immediately in our office in Berlin-Mitte, Germany.
- A university degree, e.g. in Business Administration or Computer Science
- An ownership mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to persuade your colleagues that what they are investing their time, money, and careers in will be successful
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent English is a prerequisite
- Worked in education or edtech (bonus)
- A good understanding of online marketing (bonus)
- A professional product person, who knows when to apply attention to detail, when to make raw prototypes quickly, and when to consult experts
- Data driven
- Excited about solving problems which have never been solved through analytical thinking as well as customer empathy
- Eager to innovate and learn continuously through rapid testing
- You will change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- A great product and highly motivated team that wants to push boundaries
- Potential within a fast growing team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere with no working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 42 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits (High-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks, Hackathons etc.)
Check out our jobs page, our blog and our techblog to get an impression of how we work at Babbel!