Join us! We’re an awesome team of individuals - working together where we help clients on their digital transformation journey, with our amazing enterprise software. Due to expansion, our team is on the lookout for a:
Product Manager who is:
- An Entrepreneur – self-driven, individually accountable, managing the business of your product
- A Scientist – data-driven, objective, questioning
- A Creative – aware of, but not limited by boundaries
- A Team Leader – leads and follows, highly collaborative, cross functional leader
- A Results Driver – breaks down blockers, focused on delivery, creates value
- A Guide – contributes to the direction of the product through deep knowledge of users and can influence others to get there
This is a critical role in our products organization as you will lead the day-to-day activities of engineering teams across single products, or whole platforms to define, build and deliver our software solutions to a diverse group of customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with senior product team members to conduct opportunity assessments and market analysis for your portfolio and markets
- Support go-to- / in-market activities like win/loss analysis, roadmap planning, and competitive analysis
- Actively contribute to defining the users (personae) of your solutions both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Be the lead advisor for your portfolio and drive recommendations for the product lifecycle planning process
- Own the ideation and planning of user discovery activities to define business problems and test/validate solutions
- Drive analysis projects to transform data into actionable information – ultimately feeding into strategic business planning
- Be a user story expert – deliver stories that accurately define the work and how objectives will be achieved, as well as serve as a model for teams
- Own the negotiation and tradeoff process to produce a groomed, prioritized backlog that aligns our work to specific business outcomes
- Lead the day-to-day activities of your engineering team(s) across the agile software development process – artifact production, ritual management, quality outcomes.
- Lead, and be personally accountable for building in the voice of the customer / user feedback throughout your product lifecycle
- Define, recruit for and execute early adopter programs
- Support the transition from one lifecycle stage to the next by leading activities like fit/gap analysis, migration planning, end of life planning, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and product spokesperson for your product portfolio
- Clearly and confidently communicate via demos, feature summaries and other artifacts to both internal and external audiences
Accruent is a global multi-label corporate software enterprise, and delivers insights across the entire lifecycle. Accruent helps over 7,000 leading organizations worldwide to optimize every aspect of planning and managing their physical resources. Our solutions help owner operators and other businesses run their plants efficiently, safely, sustainably, and profitably. Over 1000 employees are staffed at Accruent worldwide and we are rapidly expanding.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, human factors, or business field
- 3 years of work experience in a product management role within a software company
- Proven application of agile software development practices (e.g., scrum)
- Proven application of user testing and prototyping paradigms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certifications: Agile, Pragmatic Marketing, Project Management, Scrum Master
- Occasional travel aprox. 10%
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its
- Competitive salary and commission based on experience and skill level.
- Excellent secondary employment package
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to respond or contact us.