The Product Manager, Customer Service - Operations based in Las Vegas, is responsible for driving key product initiatives for our Customer Service team. You will work closely with the customer support stakeholders to develop operational tools that innovate and optimize the way we deliver excellent customer service.
You are a leader who will own the delivery for the platform and drive key initiatives, including improving the customer agent experience, automation improvements, building scalable applications and tools, along with other high visibility projects.
You are a self-starter and thrive in an environment where you can work on complex product features. You are skilled at translating business needs into product plans that incorporate appropriate internal/external research. You have extensive experience working in Agile framework and with engineering teams to break down the product plans and deliver best-in-class products. Your communication skills allow you to excel at collaborating in a global team environment working in several time zones.
At TripAdvisor, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing environment where you will have a lot of ownership while being part of the TripAdvisor family ensures you will have the support needed to exceed your goals.
Summary of essential job functions
- Be the voice of the customer support agent and champion it through the entire organisation.
- Execute long term goals for customer support as well as tactical initiatives required for urgent needs.
- Challenge our current processes and strive for greater ways of working.
- Build tools that innovate and optimize the way we deliver best in class customer service.
- Lead optimisation of our performance metrics/cost saving with a customer-centric approach.
- Work with 3rd party providers and/or commercial software providers including Salesforce and telephony providers
- Work with CS stakeholders to define customer support journeys and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Manage technical projects, track progress towards milestones, and keep tabs on all the moving parts of agile planning and development cycles
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience in CRM, preferably Salesforce in a customer service environment a plus
- Experience working with customers, suppliers, external-facing APIs, marketplace platforms or third-party partners
- Familiarity with travel industry concepts, practices and procedures is nice to have
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
- Proven ability to create, analyze and communicate analytics and performance metrics
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with agile development
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones
- Be prepared to occasionally work out of usual business hours when required to teleconference with overseas teams, as necessary
- Occasional overseas travel maybe required as part of this role
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.