As the Product Manager you will be a thought leader and product evangelist, engaging Marketing, Sales, Customers as well as external partners and analysts to help tell and shape the product story. This person will be a core leader in our product group to lead the creation of core product direction. As well as leading all the requirements, ensuring our products meet our business and customer needs while delivering a completely engaging and thoughtful experience for users. This person will work very closely with our engineering team to manage execution of the product. We are looking for someone that is not afraid to role up their sleeves and get into the details! This is a high-impact role that will be key in executing our product strategy.
- Act as the voice of the customer and the marketplace, with the goal of translating business needs and challenges into innovative solutions for the platform
- Lead all communications with engineer to assist with all sprint executions
- Lead the full product lifecycle covering concept, specification, design, launch, and enhancement phases
- Lead the Agile working team as Product Owner, defining goals for each sprint, documenting requirements, and ensuring product success
- Gather and analyze stakeholder information, collaborating between the product team members, developers, managers and users alike
- Actively manage and re-prioritize the Product Backlog, prioritizing it based on customer and user feedback as well as overall business value
- Develop product release plans and communication and cascade relevant information according to schedule to internal teams and customers
- Be an evangelist externally and internally with customers, sales, marketing, and engineering to educate, and enable, these groups to promote and support the product
- 4-7 years as an Agile Product Manager, Business Analyst, or similar experience
- Expertise acting as a key stakeholder in an Agile working environment, as Product Owner, Scrum Master, etc
- Expert at defining requirements for absorption and acceptance by both Product and Engineering resources
- Knowledge of workflow management tools like Jira, Pivotal Tracker, or others is a must
- Proven track record for developing, managing, and launching large-scale web-based software products
- Passionate about identifying and solving problems for customers
- Able to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Four year university/college degree required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (we do not sponsor at this time)
Bonus if you have
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field like Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, etc
- Knowledge of relevant market areas including marketing automation platforms, marketing analytics, mobile marketing, and email service providers
- Experience planning, conducting, and analyzing usability tests
- Marketing automation or email marketing experience
Why Join Us?
As a leader in Marketing Automation, Salesfusion helps marketers turn contacts into customers. We continuously develop new, innovative solutions designed to drive higher ROMI - Return on Marketing Investment. Our no-fail approach to Marketing Automation means our customers can rely on us to set them up on the road to success.
We’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta and our people are our number one priority. We offer full employee medical coverage, unlimited paid time off, generous stock options, catered lunch once a week, discounted MARTA passes, and an entire wall filled with awesome (and unlimited) snacks, gourmet coffee and craft beer.
The people at Salesfusion are marketing and customer obsessed - if that sounds like you, don’t hesitate! Come join us. We can’t wait to meet you!