Highspot is the industry’s most powerful sales engagement platform. Across the sales cycle, our product scores and recommends content, delivers real-time alerts on how customers are engaging with content, and provides advanced analytics so that our customers can optimize their messaging and content to win more deals.
In this role, you will be joining the Product team as the first individual contributor reporting to the VP of Product. The Product Management function at Highspot is an integral part of the company. You will be jumping into many different projects and features, and will be very hands-on. You will be working very closely with a senior engineering team. Over time, you will have the opportunity to help shape and grow not just the product, but also the team.
- You will work with customers and stakeholders to define problems and requirements, then lead them through the product development process from discovery to general availability.
- You will become an authority on our software, customer, and our market, as well as be able to identify, prioritize and execute on both tactical and strategic projects.
- You work well cross-functionally with other teams such as executives, product marketing, customer success and make sure their objectives are met, opinions are considered, and plans communicated
- You will collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to craft requirements, features and end products
- You will dig deep into customer and usage data to find opportunities and evaluate the success of our efforts.
- You will work closely with industry experts to understand industry direction and trends and find opportunities for R&D that can set us apart from the competition.
- You will work with senior management to help define product strategy and forward-looking roadmaps.
- This is a senior-level position. You have been building software products for a while and have 4+ years experience shipping products as a PM in an agile / scrum / kanban environment
- You are able to comfortably handle many concurrent projects and todo’s, and instinctively re-prioritize often without needing guidance. Highspot is in growth/scale stage and you will be comfortable with the level of ambiguity and workload that entails
- This is a technical role, you will be able to work directly with senior engineers, instinctively understand technical concepts and trade-offs, and write detailed technical specs. Ideally you have previous experience in an engineering role, but not a deal-breaker.
- You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and pick up work outside of your role definition when needed.
- You have worked with engineering teams as a product owner and have demonstrable experience leading cross-functional teams to define, execute and iterate on large multi-team, multi-quarter projects
- You are a strong communicator and can lead teams through difficult decisions
- You have an eye for design and UX, and understand how to make design trade-off decisions
- You have strong data skills in quantitative analytics and qualitative user research
- You can pick up project management work when required
- You can break down strategy into tactics and tactics into metrics
- You have experience leading products for sales and marketing teams
- You have experience leading mobile products on iOS, Android, or Windows Mobile
- You have experience in consumer or B2B SaaS and understand the mechanics and economics of a SaaS business
- You have a technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Transportation benefits
- Open and spacious offices, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the Puget Sound
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.