Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Do any or all of the following questions apply to you? If so, we want to talk with you.
- Would you like to be part of a product team that is shaping and building 4 consumer brands and native apps?
- Would you like to work with top notch talent from Expedia, Booking.com, Google, Home Depot, Microsoft and other powerful consumer brands?
- Do you have a strong track record of delivering products from ideation to launch, and then iterating to optimize consumer experience?
- Do you have a passion to look at your product metrics on a daily basis, findings insights to drive change and following up on trends?
- Do you look forward to working on data driven hypotheses, defining your product goals and working with your tech, marketing, B2B teams to deliver?
- Is diving deep into your consumer’s minds and behaviors thru data and usability studies your passion?
- Are you willing to dive deep, driving backlogs and epics, while leading and mentoring product teams?
- Do you believing in shipping fast and learning fast?
- How about becoming a part of product team that gets trained by the best and trains itself to become the best product team out there, yes?
- Would you want to work with an organization that has a laser sharp focus on building delightful experiences for the consumers?
A Day in the Life
Imagine this as your day to day role and responsibilities……
- Leadership. Leadership capabilities to inspire and lead a team while moving quickly to deliver on business objectives and effectively communicate across various partners. Manage, retain and cultivate a high-performing team of product managers.
- Create and Own Roadmaps. Define and execute on a consumer product vision to disrupt the rental marketplace – use cost-benefit models and other engagement and revenue data to drive prioritization. Oversee end-to-end project execution.
- Data-Driven and Results-Oriented Product Management. Tear down competitor products, dig deeper into internal consumer data, leverage usability studies to gather data that informs your roadmap. Identify your product goal and metrics and use them to drive prioritization and delivery. Develop set of KPIs and reporting and analytics to monitor and report your product trends.
- Test & Learn. Create consumer hypotheses and testing opportunities to drive A/B testing cycles for your product, document outcomes of tests in progress, and leverage 3rd party tools to report on statistical significance.
- Cross-Functional Delivery. Ship Fast, Learn Fast. Oversee tactical execution within agile product teams. Partner with SEO, Marketing, Tech, UX teams and stakeholders to deliver best-in-breed consumer product experience while meeting aggressive traffic growth targets. Create epics and stories to enable fast delivery – quickly find the pace that works for your POD.
What We Need from You
- Experience. 7-10 years of Product Management experience with strong digital consumer (B2C) and mobile experience preferred. You have built products and features from ideation to launch, and have also optimized products iteratively via A/B Testing. Led and mentored product managers to help deliver on high impact features.
- Consumer Focused. Love tearing down consumer products and using new products. And have your own consumer focused point-of-view on what to add/remove to products and why.
- Highly Analytical.
- Curious and hungry for data, uses and learns tools to dig deeper into the large datasets to identify actionable insights and observations for your product hypotheses.
- An expert in Excel, with strong analytical/financial modeling skills; experience with Google Analytics, Tableau preferred.
- Techy. BA/BS in technical/analytical discipline (computer science, engineering, mathematics). Preferably has written code and delivered products to production.
- Forward Looking. Look into what to build next and why, always looking forward. Builds strategic roadmaps that look ahead and managing execution of large-scale initiatives in agile software development organizations.
- Team Player. And Self-starter. Able to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels of an organization. A highly motivated, independent organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects
- Communication. Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across technical and non-technical disciplines; verbally and in writing.
Still interested? Then let’s see your resume…..just upload it and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?
One of our unique strengths is the diversity of our community. We want to treat each associate fairly and provide equal employment opportunities regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic.