A Product Owner coordinating the development and delivery of TrakCel's product roadmap. Working in an agile development environment for the implementation of the product.
- Supporting the agile development lifecycle in a product owner capacity, working with development teams to refine the design and development of the TrakCel product
- Applying a variety of techniques to refine and communicate product requirements in the form of User Stories.
- Gathering user feedback via a variety of mechanisms including customer and user interviews, and interactions with business development, project teams and customer support.
- Working with Development to evolve and maintain quality standards for development of the TrakCel product.
- Working with stakeholders across the business to identify define, scope and prioritise features based on value
- Ensuring that product development is delivered and documented as required by the TrakCel Quality Management System, relevant industry standards, regulations and system validation.
- Supporting the introduction of new product releases and features into all areas of the business, including Business Development, Operations and Support.
- Supporting Business Development in the presentation, demonstration and description of the product to customers
Skills and Experience - Essential
- At least 3 years experience in a software product manager or owner role in an agile environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong technical background with direct experience of the software development life cycle.
- Self-starter capable of working independently and establishing a best practice approach
Skills and Experience - Desirable
- Experience of the application of UX design principles to the development of a software product
- Experience of software and product delivery in the context of a broader Quality Management System maintaining ISO 9001 accreditation and/or GAMP5 compliance.
- Experience of software solutions in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of industry regulations applicable to the TrakCel product - GxP, FDA, EU, MHRA.
- Knowledge of regulations and compliance required for computer system validation - including GAMP5, FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11.