ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We offer a portfolio of products built with a passion to help teams across the enterprise work more efficiently. This can range from the simple tasks that crowd your inbox to the more complex project work. We're looking for an inbound product manager to help us with the latter.
What you get to do in this role:
- Get the rare opportunity to work on an early stage SaaS product for a fast growing cloud company.
- Work closely with product teams to formulate our product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Act as Product Owner, defining product design and acceptance criteria, working with Development to evolve the stories and accepting stories in a scrum environment.
- Evangelize the value of the technology at executive briefings, marketing events, webinars, as well as other sales and marketing channels.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop programs and GTM content across cross-functional teams including content creation for product launches, website content, social media, product videos, webinars, case studies, blog posts and more.
- Produce and deliver sales education materials.
- Work directly with the pre-sales and sales teams to nurture, grow and close in-flight opportunities.
- Influence the product backlog based on feedback from customers and the sales organization.
- Conduct demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation for internal consumption and competitive programs.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years experience in product management or product marketing, experience with project management or agile development preferred
- Background in IT Asset Management preferred
- Proven track record in constructing compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Experience and comfort in building and influencing relationships across product lines and functional groups
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative product marketing ideas
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Experience working with a high-growth SaaS product line preferred
- Willing to travel up to 30%
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.