The Wellbe innovation team is building the next generation cloud platform to support coordinated consumer solutions in healthcare. We are looking for an energetic and accomplished Product Manager to drive amazing customer value and user delight by shaping the vision, roadmap, and capabilities for our Connected Care solutions.
As a Product Manager you provide direction and enable a team of designers and developers to build capabilities with compelling customer value as quickly as possible. You will be involved in all aspects of the product development cycle, including product definition, customer testing and interviews, backlog management, documentation, go-to-market planning, and project schedule management. To be successful in the role, you need a “get things done” mindset with the ability to scope and prioritize activities based on dynamic business and customer needs. You need to balance product and project management, with business strategy and ongoing feedback from our customers to define and refine use cases, plan and communicate product objectives, move effectively through decisions, and ensure everything stays on track.
The ideal candidate has a passion for improving healthcare and possesses a proven ability to see the big picture and potential for any new product, feature, or project initiative with an execution-oriented mindset. You are also driven to build and be part of a great product management program focused on best practices and methods that deliver highly effective solutions.
This is a full-time position located in Madison, Wisconsin and will be part of the innovations team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead cross-functional teams as product/project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities
- Lead new product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Participate with the Product Design team and partner with the Dev team to ideate, prioritize, and deliver great capabilities for our customers
- Create annotated wireframes and define associated use-cases that articulate your vision in a way that is accessible to all members of the development life cycle
- Own the creation and acceptance of user stories and product / feature specifications in collaboration with the design, quality, and development teams
- Conduct market and user research to understand needs and personas of patient and provider users
- Drive the product roadmap by scoping and prioritizing product initiatives with input from customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts
- Analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs
- Coordinate with Sales, Account, and Delivery teams at Wellbe to ensure understanding of and alignment around projects
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily conversion/funnel metrics for existing products to ensure that all projects and existing functionality are moving towards our defined goals
- Collaborate with the other product managers to advance the state, efficacy, and scale of our product management program processes
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with multiple responsibilities and a willingness to adapt to the evolving requirements / needs of a fast-growing start-up
- 3-5 years experience in software product management of SaaS / B2B2C products, preferably in a startup that shipped successful products targeting cloud-based, consumer-facing solutions
- Experience in cloud-based web/mobile applications that are part of an integrated ecosystem (e.g. APIs)
- Project management skills with responsibility to ensure that multiple projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner
- Experience with agile methodologies and project tracking-collaboration software (e.g. JIRA)
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally; strong collaborative work ethic and ability to work in a team-oriented culture
- Excellent communication skills; being able to communicate efficiently both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to team members and customers. Being able to write clear and concise product requirements, status updates and product results.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Previous product management experience at a startup
- Familiarity with SQL and database query tools will be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
Wellbe Inc. provides a unique work environment that operates at the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, in a fast growth market for healthcare solutions. At Wellbe, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and highly collaborative team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions and see your work impact the transformation of healthcare.
Wellbe offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes 100% company-paid individual health insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability; a 401(k) plan with up to 4% company match; a flexible spending account program; dental and vision insurances; generous family leave and paid time off; paid holidays; opportunities for professional and personal growth; flexibility to work from home or in the office; free parking and a casual dress code.
If we’ve captured your attention and you’d like to apply, please do so.
Wellbe is an equal opportunity employer.