At Front, we’re redefining work communications and collaboration with our shared inbox for teams. Front brings all of your communication channels (email, Facebook, Twitter, Twilio SMS, live chat etc.) into one place, so you can triage and assign messages, have internal conversations around them, and even sync work across other apps you use from Salesforce to GitHub, without ever leaving your inbox. Today, over 3,000 companies rely on Front to power their communications, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a Product Manager. As part of our Product team, you will partner with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This is a full-time position based in our Paris office.
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to plan, build and launch product features
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Understand Front’s competitive position in the market; execute on our strategic plan to become the primary client that companies use to manage all of their external communication
- Full professional English proficiency; the Paris office is an English-speaking office
- Several years of product management experience
- Strong design sense
- Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
- Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Collaborative; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re fascinated with communication tools and productivity apps. In fact, you’ve tried just about every email client out there
- You’ve worked on a communication or productivity app
Please submit your resume and any other materials in English.