Are you a Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology, mobile and gaming with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading intelligent revenue management and optimization solution for mobile application publishers and game developers.
WE NEED A ROCKSTAR WHO WILL:
- Lead our scrum teams as the Product Owner providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project, create requirements and own our deliver plan/roadmap. Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Ensure documentation and knowledge management across teams and the product features delivered in each release cycle
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Follow Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Investigate and provide solution to real-world problems.
- Be part of a highly motivated team working using agile methodologies.
- Work in an innovative and fast moving forward environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline.
- 2+ years professional experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager or Technical Project Manager
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Understanding of mobile applications and mobile gaming ecosystem (Android Google Play, iOS Appstore)
- Attention to details
- Experience in working with delivering mobile or online projects
- Proven ability working and collaborating in software teams using agile methodologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Experience in delivering demanding projects/product in mobile (iOS/Android) and online/web SaaS solutions
- Understanding of mobile applications and mobile gaming ecosystem (Android Google Play, iOS Appstores)
- Experience as Product Owner in an agile environment - Knowledge of trello/JIRA
- Experience in coordinating number software teams in product and project release cycles - especially on MEAN stack technologies
- Experience with mobile gaming or loyalty program deliverables
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative mind
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers that contribute directly to the growth of the company and we offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, stock options plan, flexibility in the working schedule and training opportunities..