Credibly’s mission is to build a Data Science driven FinTech Lending Platform which improves the speed, cost, experience, and choice of capital to small and medium sized businesses. At Credibly, we make it easy and intuitive for small businesses to access capital. We have a laser focus on the customer experience and are committed to serving business owners as a trusted partner.
Founded in Michigan in 2010, Credibly has provided over half a billion dollars to small business customers, and was named in 2014, 2015, and 2016 to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in America, and as one of Crain’s New York Fast 50 Companies for 2015 and 2016.
Following a 2014 strategic equity investment from the $2.8Bn private equity fund Flexpoint Ford, Credibly rapidly accelerated their growth – opening NYC and Arizona offices, building out their Data Science, Marketing, and Technology teams, launching new loan products, and securing a $100MM credit facility.
Credibly is seeking an analytical and organized Product Manager to drive the planning and execution of our product initiatives from conceptualization to delivery and supporting the solution throughout the entire lifecycle. The individual in this position will be responsible for engaging business groups to identify end-user needs and facilitate the development and deployment of a working solution.
- Effectively communicate with employees at every level to conceptualize, plan, design, and facilitate development and delivery
- Solicit and encourage insight from SMEs to improve product and processes
- Engage in competitor analysis in order to enhance our competitive advantage
- Connect technical feasibility, user needs, business objectives, and internal teams to deliver against opportunities
- Assist in managing the project roadmap, tracking the development and implementation of projects and facilitating the progress
- Deliver clear requirements definitions and drafting specifications to the development team
- Actively use product management software (JIRA, Confluence) to effectively manage deliverables and timelines
- Support business groups and end-users through testing, training sessions, and by authoring deliverables (FAQs, training manuals, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven expertise using JIRA/Confluence and working in both an agile and waterfall development methodology
- Proven track record of success in managing challenging business situations
- Strong leadership skills
- Company paid life insurance
- 7 paid holidays
- Flex time
- Vacation time
- Energetic fast-paced environment
- Business casual dress attire
- Excellent opportunity for growth and development
- Disability insurance