Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable grew tenfold over the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As a Senior product manager you will:
- Understand user needs and gather feature requests to incorporate them into product roadmap
- Describe the user experience and product features
- Decide what to do next, set the sprint goal and detail user stories
- Collect and analyse data to validate goal
- Collaborate with the development team
- Track the project progress
- Test and accept delivered product features according to user stories
- Coordinate the product release launch
- Translate user feedback and research results into recommendations to executive management
- Proven working experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with software development teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience in agile is a plus
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Stock option plan
- Generous mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Continued learning and a generous training budget that includes frequent international conferences, books, online courses
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.