MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are all passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We’re data obsessors who like nice clothes. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About This Role
We are looking for an accomplished Senior Product Manager to join our fast growing Product & Engineering organization. We sit across the entire technology stack for a vertically integrated company, and you’ll have the opportunity to work on both customer-facing experiences and internal platform development. You will help us enhance our existing digital touch points, define new customer journeys, and simplify our existing systems and processes. You'll promote research and ideation, and collaborate with teams across the company through the development process to bring impactful products to life.
You’ll be key to our mission to get technology out of the customer’s way, to make building a work wardrobe effortless, and to be strategic about our customer interactions -- arriving with the right message at the right time.
What will you do?
- Manage two Junior Product Managers over internal and consumer-facing products
- Drive the conversation with cross-functional teams to understand customer and business needs
- Enhance existing products, and optimize our experience for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Prioritize projects and features based on impact and alignment with the team’s short and long term goals and strategy
- Work side-by-side with our design and engineering teams to translate wireframes into user stories and technical requirements
- Partner with our Analytics team to research user behavior, and gather qualitative and quantitative data, to inform our tech strategy and measure our successes
- Know our competition and their experiences in and out
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
What skills do you have?
- 5+ years relevant work experience in product development
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of SQL/HTML/CSS/JS preferred
- Driven by the opportunity to be a leader, and the chance to work closely with designers, engineers, and analysts to build impactful products
- Have a strong point of view on how products should be developed
- Data-driven and strong in using analytics, user research, and experimentation to drive decisions and improve user experiences
- Thoughtful about user-centered products and testing methodologies, and are considerate of usability and accessibility concerns
- Never underestimate the value of a detailed flow-chart in your ability to communicate your ideas
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team, and are passionate about solving challenges across the business
- Experience managing direct reports a plus and working in the e-commerce space a plus