We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager who is passionate expert in the areas of search, match, discovery, and recommendation engines and applying those in the Healthcare market. As the healthcare marketplace evolves, Healthgrades is at the center of helping consumers find, evaluate, validate, compare, and connect with the right healthcare provider for their needs, as well as partner with providers to help acquire, grow, and retain patients to their practice. Finding the best matches for providers and patients.
The Sr. Product Manager - Search & Match will own their product portfolio at Healthgrades. You will be responsible for identifying and developing a long term product roadmap and executing against this plan; working closely with other product managers, design, data science, and engineering to guide products from conception to delivery; developing solution features and end-to-end use cases, and working with all stakeholders to successful launch products and services. You will have very close working relationships with Engineering, Design, Data Science, Analytics, Data Management, Support, Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Product leaders throughout the organization.
You are a highly self-motivated individual who can drive cross-functional teams of senior leaders and individual contributors throughout the organization. You will represent Healthgrades to customers, prospects, partners, competitors, and other significant constituencies as well as representing those constituencies and your products within Healthgrades.
What you will do:
- Lead and define our consumer search products, strategy, features, and improvements, delivering high impact products in a fast-paced environment
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Create comprehensive business, customer, and functional requirements and drive product marketing collateral and presentations
- Work with customers and Healthgrades resources to identify product and feature priorities to successfully meet the goals of the business
- Work closely with Design, Data Science, and Engineering teams to ensure the product and platform architecture is aligned with the solution roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering, other product and UI/UX design teams to drive solution definition and successfully execute on the roadmap
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear alignment and line of sight back to the business objectives
- Evangelize Healthgrades solutions across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Identify trends and opportunities within the online healthcare local marketing space as well as technology and search
- Prioritize challenges, problems and opportunities based on business rationale and customer need to drive product priorities
- Lead Agile teams through the development process in a Product Owner role including creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, creating user stories and defining acceptance.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of relevant product management or product design experience with focus on consumer software products and technologies for web and mobile
- 2+ years of experience managing consumer search products, functionality, interfaces, and experiences (marketplace transactional search and solr experience a plus)
- Experience with search, algorithms, taxonomies, ontologies, reference data, recommendation engines, rules engines, featured/ad listings, merchandising, and ecommerce. Back-end of Search solutions.
- Strong user experience design (UX) and customer experience design (CX) skills. Front-end of Search solutions.
- Experience with User Engagement metrics as well as Search Relevancy and Information Retrieval metrics. Measuring success of Search solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience with subscription based services, including software and advertising products
- Experience with being a Product Owner or Team Lead in an Agile environment
- Experience with Leucine, Solr, Elastic, or other search technologies (Solr preferred)
- Experience with machine learning, taxonomies, ontologies, auto-suggests, auto-correct, type ahead, and other core search functions
- Experience with A/B Testing, User Testing, Data-driven, Design thinking, Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to senior executives, partners and customer stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking skills to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with bias toward action and know how to balance getting details right while still moving fast
- Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to innovate and define creative solutions with compelling user experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Passion for mobile and consumer technology
- B.S. in Computer Science or User Experience Design, MBA a plus
- Digital healthcare background preferred
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!