Launched in 2016, Habito is transforming the mortgage industry through innovation and cutting-edge technology. We are the UK's free online mortgage broker, backed by Atomico, Ribbit Capital and Mosaic Ventures, with angel investors including Transferwise CEO Taavet Hinrikus, Funding Circle’s founder Samir Desai and Yuri Milner, influential tech investor.
We are building a great brand synonymous with great customer service, ease and transparency. Simple, fast and honest, coupled with no fees, and no misinformation.
Our team is super-smart, ambitious, collaborative and friendly. We work hard, play hard and learn fast. This is a great opportunity to help steer, shape and mould our business.
Are you excited? Come and make your home at Habito!
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Product Lead to join one of the UK’s most exciting fintech startups. You will play a key role in delivering an exciting roadmap for a customer-centric mortgage broker offering innovative products, as well as our slick back office and internal proprietary tools.
As well as working independently on these products and services, you will also undertake ad-hoc data analyses, user testing, A/B testing, quality assurance and market research to help grow Habito’s user base, retain and delight our customers for the lifetime of their mortgage and optimise conversion throughout the customer journey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Delivering projects from our product roadmap, defining Habito as one of the UK’s best and most customer-centric FinTech company
- Collaborating with our engineers, product and UI designers, marketing and operations teams to define, scope, prioritise and deliver features across our internal and customer facing products.
- Working with the wider business owners to define projects, produce specifications, write tickets and manage communication, to ensure stakeholders are well informed about your projects.
- Helping to analyse, document, prioritise and schedule bugs and feature enhancements.
- Carrying out qualitative analysis including usability studies, user testing and market research.
- Performing quantitative analysis including defining and analysing key metrics, A/B testing and multivariate testing. We’re massive fans of Looker and Optimizely.
- Regular direct contact with our customers via live-chat customer service shifts.
- Helping to shape and iterate on designs for product features.
- Researching competitors and industry best practice.
- At least 3 years’ experience in product ownership roles*
- Exceptional organizational, project management and analytical skills.
- An understanding of the technical architecture of highly scalable web applications.
- Collaborative team player with persuasive communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with our task management software - JIRA.
The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated*
And Finally …
- Competitive salary & share options
- Career development, coaching & training
- Free catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
- Bupa Healthcare & Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bi-weekly massages with Urban Massage
- Unlimited Holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers