Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted best place to work in NYC.
We’re looking for a Mobile Product Manager to join our growing family. As a Mobile Product Manager you will be responsible for devising, developing, and overseeing the creation of Button products with a keen eye on our customer needs, business goals, and vision for the future of mobile commerce.
AS A TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Define and evangelize the vision for our mobile products
- Build, extend and maintain a medium-term roadmap for our mobile products
- Do whatever it takes to drive your projects forward and ensure success
- Measure the efficacy of existing products and define measurement of success for new ones
- Bring pragmatic product definition to our vision, and rally the company around it
- Ship it!
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Built and shipped successful products
- A growth mindset and experience building and shipping unsuccessful products (this is how we learn)
- Fostered an environment of “excellent work” where team members feel empowered and proud of what they create
- A technical background or experience working on a complex technical product
- Learned how to build and strengthen relationships … while saying “no” or “not now”, when needed
- Expertise and a nuanced point of view on the mobile commerce and developer ecosystem
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Chris Maddern, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Button. Prior to Button, Chris led mobile engineering at popular social payments network Venmo & has founded several mobile products startups.. some of which were successful. In his spare time, Chris is an avid foodie and wine-lover. When not eating or drinking he will always be found tinkering with some new project (or tweeting).
- Mike Wakerly, CTO. Mikey is Button’s Hawaiian shirt enthusiast and Chief Technology Officer. A former Googler and a San Francisco transplant, he loves mountain biking, tinkering on electronics, and any excuse to take a road trip.
- Gabriella Porrino, As Button's partner success manager, Gabriella works for and with our partners to ensure they are getting the most value (and joy!) out of our platform. In her spare time, Gabriella bikes around NYC in search of tacos and/or vegan desserts.
- Chuck Greb - is an Android Artisan who loves building libraries and tools that increase developer and user happiness. Also a contributor and maintainer of open-source projects, conference speaker, and past organizer of Android Alliance/GDG Philly. Hobbies include hiking, camping, trail running, and traditional West African drumming.
- Wes Smith - Wes is an experienced iOS engineer and has led development of major parts of our current functionality, both in iOS and leading cross-functional teams to deliver products. Wes was formerly the iOS lead at Meetup.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can learn more about how we are making Button a diverse and inclusive environment through our perks and benefits here.