Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Privacy Management platform, OneTrust is seeking an experienced Product Manager in the Atlanta area for this highly visible role.
As a Product Manager, you will partner with well-known global external customers and our motivated, highly skilled internal application development teams to continuously advance the world-class OneTrust Data Privacy Application.
The Product Manager will have a deep understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the PM will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape and continually improve our core application.
Typical day/week snapshot – Product Manager
- Perform the role of a product manager and a product owner in a SCRUM based software development organization
- Work closely with clients, the entire implementation team, product managers and the Product Development team
- Gather, understand and document both functional and technical requirements
- Build detailed functional specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria for product and process enhancements
- Work together with scrum master and technical leads to groom backlog and plan sprints
- Drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in product health, operational practices, tools and processes
- Clearly communicate development objectives, needs and status of projects to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and participate in front-end testing when required and the testing of custom configurations
- Act as Domain Expert for the OneTrust application to conduct live customer training sessions and provide internal knowledge transfer and support
- Continually help advance the OneTrust platform by adding to our PIA template library
- Develop on-going messaging and communications strategy for customers and partners that differentiates the OneTrust platform
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Ability to work independently and function as an integral part of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and business focused
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize numerous tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
- Ability to interview in Atlanta. No relocation assitance at this time.
What You’ll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate? and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.