At ClassPass, our vision is to make every life fully lived. To accomplish that, we continue to build upon the largest marketplace for consumers to discover soul nurturing experiences throughout the world. The Product Management team at ClassPass is in the center of it all, having the opportunity to design, create, and develop engaging products that shape the future of the company and help us accomplish our vision. If you obsess about your users and are passionate about solving technically challenging problems on a daily basis look no further.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to help define and execute the product strategy for our partner group. Our partner group consists of our studio fitness partners, wellness businesses, gym partners, and corporate partners.
This role demands deep customer empathy, technical knowledge, product judgement, and the ability to bring together engineers, designers, and key stakeholders from multiple business functions around the company to prioritize designing and building tools for our partners to optimize their revenue on ClassPass.
What you’ll do:
- Lead ideation, evaluation, definition, and prioritization of the partner product roadmap.
- Launch and optimize user-facing features that deliver against our key business goals.
- Lead a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, and user research to scope and execute highest ROI product opportunities.
- Build alignment with key stakeholders from across the organization.
- Be the voice of the user. Lead customer discovery via user research, design sprints, and other customer touchpoints. Synthesize quantitative and qualitative user data to inform key product decisions that address user needs.
Who you are:
- You are a seasoned product leader with experience building impactful, well-loved B2B products.
- You have good product intuition based on experience, but reinforce this through a deep understanding of user feedback and analytical data.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in product management with demonstrated track record in partnering, prioritizing and executing needs cross-functionally that drive high impact.
- You’re experienced with an agile discovery and development process and working collaboratively with full stack product teams.
- You are technically and analytically savvy, with knowledge about how products are built and are comfortable defining, querying, and interpreting your own data.
- Excellent communicator, presenter, and cross-functional partner.
- You have a deep understanding of integration, web application and data technical domains.
- You have a "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and successful delivery.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills with experience presenting to execs.
About the ClassPass product culture:
At ClassPass, we’re a product-driven organization that always puts our customers and partners first. The Product Management team collaborates with engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to guide new product ideas from conception to launch. As a team, we are committed to conducting user research, driving rapid iteration through prototyping, leveraging data to make decisions, and defining strategic roadmaps to help ClassPass fulfill its mission of making the world a more active place.