We have a growing team of about 70 here in San Francisco, with 12+ engineers and a 3-person product & design team. This is a new role, specifically focused on helping our existing customers (hundreds of thousands!) get more out of Grove. You'll work closely with the retention marketing team, iterate fast in response to data, talk to customers to understand their needs, prioritize work & ideas, run experiments, launch new programs, and get a deep understanding of our platform in order to understand what's easy and what's hard.
- Work with the retention team to understand how customers discover new products, and what drives purchase behavior
- Own average order value metrics for different stages of the customer journey
- Get to know our customers, and understand their motivations and needs
- Build empathy and respect for our customers and delivery delightful, intuitive solutions to their problems
- Create and manage a 3-6 month roadmap, working across marketing, design, engineering, and business operations to ensure we hit our OKRs
- Work with the engineering team to create user stories, flesh out acceptance criteria, and decompose features into high-quality backlog items
- Serve as product owner when questions arise, and validate functionality prior to launch
- Create analytics and monitoring strategies for everything that ships, so we are rigorously testing our hypotheses and learning as fast as possible
- Ensure that partners feel involved and informed at all times
- 3+ years of experience in a B2C/ecommerce Product Management role that focuses on delivering front-end web experiences, with a focus on driving performance KPIs
- Very comfortable with behavioral and web analytics tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Fullstory, Google Analytics, etc.)
- When you find something puzzling in the data, you dig in and find answers
- You love talking to customers and learning what makes them tick
- Excited to share insights, communicate plans, and execute alongside your partners in marketing and merchandising
- You know how to build a business case and think about ROI
- You've built enough product to have a sense of what works, but ultimately answer to data
- Enjoy working with engineering to discover what's possible, and making smart tradeoffs
- You can think in user flows and work with designers to carry work through to completion
- You believe in creating collaborative, mission focused product teams with engineering, product design, and product management working together
- Everything you try, you A|B test. And you try a lot of things.
- You are results-oriented
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.