Twitch has a two-sided payments network that collects payments from customers all over the globe and pays out income to our creators. We have a growing team comprised of product and engineering professionals based in downtown SF.
By bringing customers together with creators, we are changing how media is consumed and how communities are formed. Payments is core to Twitch’s strategy to serve the needs of creators in generating income on Twitch. At Twitch, you will work with passionate people who are smart, self-driven and customer obsessed.
The Payments team has a track record of shipping delightful features that influence how Twitch is perceived by both creators and customers. In addition to launching new features and programs, the Payments team is also the architect and owner of a robust and flexible global payments platform which enables other teams at Twitch to launch new business initiatives.
As a Product Manager for Payments and Platform, you will help set and execute on Twitch's strategy to enable payments and payouts to all our viewers and streamers. You will help to build a more robust platform for Commerce, and you will work closely with other product teams, data science, finance, and engineering.
- Take ownership and accountability over the entire lifecycle of product management for our payments and platform, from strategy to portfolio management to GTM to post-launch operations and monitoring
- Define the vision and the customer need - own and drive the customer working backwards strategy, tenets, long-term goals and documentation
- Use customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to inform direction
- Own the one-to-two year vision for the payments and payouts product portfolio, including making decisions regarding where we prioritize our efforts
- Ensure implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements; makes necessary adjustments
- Develop Go To Market (GTM) plan and deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans
- Leverage data analysis skills to research difficult or ambiguous problems, leading cross-disciplinary teams where necessary and communicating recommendations to senior leadership
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or Technical Program Manager
- You are a tireless advocate of the needs of our customer - both our creators and payers
- You have strong subject matter experience in regards to payments and monetizing digital products at scale
- You have an excellent product/design sense, and you can take complex problems and craft simple experiences
- You understand when and how to leverage product analytics and run product experiments.
- You care about the details and strive for operational excellence.
- You are able to translate your product ideas into expected business impact
- You have demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Technical background
- Twitch user, broadcaster, or have experience in the gaming industry
- Strong SQL Proficiency
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.