The Anti-Abuse team is looking for an experienced product manager to work on keeping our platform safe through detecting and stopping abusive actors and building end-user experience and controls that help our users feel safe.
Who We Are:
The mission of the Anti-Abuse team is to enable a platform where our users can express themselves without fear of harassment. We do this by removing abusive content, remediating and educating abusers, and crafting end-user experiences that empower users to protect themselves and others.
What You'll Do:
As the Product Manager on Anti-Abuse:
- You will partner with our engineering teams, develop new technologies to detect and remediate abusive content and users
- You will develop creative, in-product solutions that help users to protect themselves and others on Twitter
- You will collaborate with our customer support team to build a flawless, satisfying end user experience for those who report Abuse to Twitter
- You will understand customer and Twitter pain points, come up with solutions and bring them to life.
- You will develop and execute on product strategy, including new product initiatives.
- You will collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, research, comms, public policy, policy and legal to build amazing products for our customers
- You will communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external partners
Who You Are:
- You have a track record of shipping end-user focused products
- You have empathy for user problems, and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer
- You have experience or desire to work on customer support issues.
- You have strong analytical ability and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- You have experience in machine learning, ranking and relevance algorithms preferred
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience handling input from stakeholders
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Experience working on a significant product roadmap from strategic inception to launch.
- Worked with machine learning products required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline preferred.
At Twitter, we have a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. We believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds. Twitter is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to everyone, regardless of their race, color, ancestry, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran or any other legally protected status.
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.