Happy Money is looking for an experienced Product Owner with a proven track record in building mobile apps. As a Product Owner at Happy Money you will work directly with the Chief Product Officer and our cross-functional teams to combine psychology and money to help people spend happier and save more with our mobile app, Joy.
Joy was launched earlier this year and was recently featured Apple’s App of the Day. Joy will play a key through-line in Happy Money’s long-term roadmap and our Product Owner should be excited and ready to collaborate with Executives, Stakeholders and other Product Owners to further develop the Happy Money Ecosystem.
The ideal Product Owner is ready to think differently and make bold decisions that merge the lifestyle and finances in a unique but useful way. You will be responsible for driving a powerful consumer experience based on strong leadership, vision, strategic thinking, data, research and technical knowledge, all with the support from a team of experienced designers, engineers, data scientists and behavioral scientists.
- Develop and maintain a clear product vision and roadmap
- Define, analyze and own KPIs that drive the success the product
- Analyze ideas and bring recommendations to leadership for prioritization
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to source and generate ideas to build the backlog
- Clearly define requirements, jobs-to-be-done and acceptance criteria for the product
- Own the end-to-end development of features from problem identification through testing, release and analysis
- Implement new ways to gather feedback and make sure that user feedback is preserved at scale
- Own the day-to-day backlog
- Collaborate with design, science, engineering to create the best possible experience for our Members.
- Conduct user research, focus groups, data analysis and experiments
- Have a perspective that puts our Members first, and be confident to drive new approaches to solutions we build for them.
- Experience building mobile consumer apps
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Ability to clearly communicate product, technical and business requirements
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills
- Familiar with common product management tools such as Jira, Trello, etc.
- Natural excitement for building products and working collaboratively with teams
- Loves good design and great experiences
ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money is a financial services company seeking to blend content, psychology, and personal finance to help people lead happier lives. We believe in taking care of our employees, putting the customer first, having a sense of humor, and getting things done.
PERKS & BENEFITS!
- Rich employee medical benefits offering, some paid 100% by Happy Money!
- Generous vacation policy
- All the single-origin, micro-batch roasted coffee you can drink (or tea if that’s your thing)
- Craft beer Thursdays – we love to mingle and enjoy great brews!
- Smart and FUN work environment