You Are Ready To Make an Impact
As Zalando transforms from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion, this is an exciting time to join us. As a Product Manager, you’re part of a high performing team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion.
We’re constantly reinventing our products, our services and ourselves. That’s how we identify and remove the barriers to inspiration and empowerment, as they emerge, letting technology and creativity set the pace.
To keep Zalando’s competitive edge in the market we need to constantly improve our return proposition towards our vision "Our customers shop confidently because we make returns more convenient, more transparent and faster than anywhere else."
You Are Setting Standards
- Purpose. You will work with dedicated teams to create a highly scalable solution and to build products that will shape the next generation of convenient return processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Impact. You will the shape the Zalando return experience end to end. You support and drive the products and projects that are crucial to move towards our vision.
- Variety. You will work with an extended network of stakeholders and teams within Zalando who will appreciate your work as product manager and help you prioritize the product roadmap. Expect to be part of a cross-functional, autonomous team. You will be get the opportunity to bridge the gap between business, operations and technology.
You Are Skilled
- Expertise. You have an analytical mind and are eager to build a new products. You take a hands-on approach to product discovery, user research, storytelling and backlog prioritization in order to get to the right user stories that really give our customers what they need. Your methodological background enables you to achieve best in class results together with product design.
- Effective networker. We believe in autonomous teams that can own and drive topics. We rely on people talking to each other to identify interdependencies, sources of mutual value, but also potential conflicts. You are a great communicator who gets to the bottom of what users need. You ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of the product’s progress and you are proactive in seeing opportunities to support others with our services.
- Thoughtful pragmatist. You get things done and are not afraid to take ownership. You have the passion and drive to keep on top of all of the product innovations out there. You can translate product strategy into epics or stories and understand business and operational processes as well as financial and operational KPIs.
You Are Offered
- Peers. A team of international, accomplished experts with over 80 nationalities represented at our Berlin offices.
- Culture. Culture of trust, empowerment, and feedback. Regular Product Show & Tell where we share our knowledge and foster the open exchange of information.
- Perks. Competitive salary, an office in the heart of Berlin, great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.de, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals, municipality services, flexible working times, family service and parent & child rooms, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Development. Access to tech talks, have the option of attending/speaking at international conference, work with cutting-edge technologies, and grow within your own Tour of Mastery. We offer mentoring and multiple tracks of career development.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring process, please contact our recruiter Maria Garcia