Roman is a start-up dedicated to improving the relationship between men and their health. As the Product Manager you will work closely with our Director of Product and the entire Roman team to build products for our members, physicians and pharmacy team.
Who are you? That's a great question. You're such an inquisitive person. You apply that same curious mindset to your work. You are relentlessly results-driven and you love measuring everything. But being analytical doesn't mean you build products that are utilitarian. You understand the business case of creating product experiences that are magical.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for empathizing with the problems and needs of your stakeholders better than anyone else and building software to solve them. While you are not expected to write code (even though we wouldn't be opposed to it) you need to have a deep technical understanding of the products you build.
At Roman, you will build technology to help men become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics.
- Define product vision and strategy based on an in-depth understanding of our users, business, and industry
- Set KPIs and prioritize roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, design, and ops teams
- Own the needs and problems of our stakeholders to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products
- Manage product execution to ship quality products – write specs, coordinate across teams, run A/B tests, and interview users
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to determine the best solutions
- You have 3+ years of software product management experience in startup environments
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- You’ve shipped successful products, ideally across multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- You have experience in a KPI-driven environment and have set successful goals
- You have cross-functional leadership skills within a user-centered design process
- You enjoy working with engineers and designers in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You care about improving the state of healthcare and have a personal connection to the space
- Experience with Looker and running complex database queries
- Software engineering experience
- Design / UX / prototyping experience
- Ability to laugh at bad jokes