Quiqup is on a mission to (re)shape the future of commerce. And we’re using the last mile to get there.
We call what we do Logistics as a Service. What that means is simple - we enable businesses of all shapes and sizes to get what they sell into the hands of people who want to buy quickly and conveniently. All without having to build your own tech, fleet or customer support. We take care of all that.
We take care of everything: from full-service software packages to a fleet of Quiqees that navigate the streets and personally hand over the parcel at the door. For large enterprises we create bespoke solutions that meet shoppers’ ever-increasing demands. For small businesses, we offer speedy integrations that turn their shop into a warehouse to instantly open them up to a wider customer base. Customers can select custom pick-ups and drop-offs around the city, all at the touch of a button. With a delivery solution that suits everyone, we’re transforming the way goods move about our streets for better cities, better business and all round better living.
The Product Team:
We're a cross functional team working closely together towards our goal of offering an easy to use, on-demand delivery service. Making it possible for our users and clients to move goods efficiently in the last-mile. Everyone is bringing their specific skill-set to the table making it a fast and collaborative environment to work in with a great opportunity to learn from others. We stay focused and execute fast, learning and iterating, constantly improving our service.
What you’ll be doing:
Driving product team performance, coaching and mentoring team members the Head of Product will ideally have experience working in an eCommerce and/or logistics business defining strategy and building great products.
Head of Product will be responsible for:
- Devising the global product strategy, actioning product development and owning the global product development roadmap
- Work closely with the customers as well as stakeholders within the business and partners to prioritise build and allocate resources to make sure we are delivering the most value
- Leading and managing the activity of product teams
- Encouraging fast paced delivery and ways of working
- Driving a user centric approach to product and customer experience across multiple touch points
- Making sure Quiqup is applying best in class processes and methodologies across the product department, from user research, competitors analysis, knowledge sharing to product launch strategies
- Being an inspiring and motivating product leader for the product team and the organisation as a whole
- Shared responsibility in revenue growth with the Head of Business development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years previous experience in an consumer internet, B2B SaaS, or logistics technology focused organisation.
- Extensive proven experience of software delivery in an agile development environment.
- Experience in leading decision making around prioritisation of products, features, and/or buy vs build decisions through marketplace intelligence and the associated trade offs
- Experience in a successful scale-up organisation and a clear hunger to do it again
- Experience of working in an environment where work has to be delivered rapidly to specific time-scales.
- Great understanding of the ever changing consumer behaviour
- Proven ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate stakeholder requests in product and business requirements.
- Proven ability to understand and apply industry knowledge, market awareness and strategic business goals to product strategy and planning.
- Experience managing commercial and contractual relationships with third party suppliers and partners.
What we can offer:
- The potential to build something transformational
- The opportunity to be part of a tight-knit team
- The freedom to shape a space still in its infancy
- The chance to do something you’ll tell stories about
- An independent and autonomous company culture
- An invitation to make an impact from Day 1
- An international and diverse group of people - 30 nationalities and counting
- And the usual stuff - competitive compensation package, pension, office dogs and all the rest