Adobe’s Photoshop group is looking for a Product Manager to help create the imaging tools of the future.
We're looking for a high energy Product Manager with 5+ years of professional experience in the consumer software industry – and a portfolio of work that backs it up. A qualified candidate should have solid experience with product management tools and techniques, and data and analytics and be accustomed to delivering solutions to ambiguous challenges. We are looking for someone with experience working in desktop, mobile and web environments.
- Work within the core team to define and develop product strategies.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, artists, researchers, incorporating their feedback into the product definition process.
- Connect the work of researchers to product opportunities and value propositions. Use analytics and data to refine the product strategy and plan.
- Manage the production of interactive prototypes and user testing around them.
- Work with teams across Adobe to solve real world problems — you will have the satisfaction of seeing products through to final execution.
- Create cross-platform products and develop the relevant ecosystem partnerships.
- Work within the Adobe business teams to forecast the opportunity and develop and test business models.
- Work with the marketing team to develop messaging and channel strategies.
- Align the product roadmap to the company’s goals.
- You care deeply about customers in creative fields: You are passionate about improving how people work, enabling them to be successful within cutting-edge digital mediums
- You understand the fundamentals of business and marketing and can drive multifaceted projects forward with cross-functional teams
- You are highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
Experience & Education
- 5+ years experience working successfully in product management and shipping products in the consumer software industry
- A proven track record of seeking strategic opportunities and bringing them to market
- You have a flexible toolkit of problem-solving skills and demonstrated experience delivering products across desktop, web and mobile
- MBA preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.