At OnDeck, we improve the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration, but aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble but strong enough to make a big impact.
The Credit Products team at OnDeck is focused on quickly designing, testing, and launching groundbreaking solutions for Small Business Owners. Lead the strategy and launch new and innovative products!
As a Senior Product Manager for Credit Products at OnDeck, you will:
- Develop hypotheses about key opportunities for growth by better meeting Small Business Owners’ needs. What is the next big feature or product that OnDeck needs to add to our offering?
- Validate those hypotheses through user research, market sizing, analysis, and business case development.
- Design solutions and evangelize your recommendations across OnDeck.
- Collaborate closely with Technology, Design, Risk, and Product Marketing to craft and launch tests to learn more about the desirability, feasibility and viability of your solutions.
- Make critical build vs. buy vs. partner decisions about how to bring your strategies to market. Manage vendor and partner relationships.
- Evolve your solutions through Alpha Tests, Beta Tests, Commercial Feature Releases, and Continuous Improvement.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Passion for and experience discovering deep customer needs through generative user research.
- Experience using test-and-learn frameworks to drive product evolution.
- Data-driven approach to understanding user behavior and discovering and evaluating product opportunities. Basic SQL and Excel skills to access and analyze data and build business cases.
- Strong technical background and demonstrated success collaborating deeply with cross-functional Technology teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record working in white space.
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Experience managing and launching Credit/Financial Products. FinTech experience a plus.
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 50,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing and thriving enterprise. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $7 billion in capital.
Come be a part of a company that’s changing the game for small business financing.
Why Choose Us
We’re creating opportunities for small businesses and team members to grow and succeed. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration and aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work and don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
What we offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits from day one.
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take off the time that you need when you need.
- Up to four months paid parental leave for all new parents. Adoption assistance with reimbursement of up to $5K. We want you to have time to bond with your new bundle of joy.
- We’ll match your 401(k) contributions and offer a discount through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan. All to complement your personal financial strategy.
- We want to help advance your career. Take classes relevant to your job and the first $5K is on us.
- Enjoy our annual company summer party, holiday party and department quarterly outings.
- Our partnership with SoFi gives you access to student loan refinancing, personal loans and even mortgages.
- We work hard, we play hard. Build or join an OnDeck intramural club, group, and/or sports team and be part of our OnDeck Community.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
We also offer…
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Hackathons. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Discounted Gym Membership. Office Learning & Development Training.
Awards we've received:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**