At Grammarly, we believe that everyone should be heard and understood. We know that clear and effective communication improves people's lives. We also know that we want to help everyone improve their communication. That's why we've built an AI-powered communication assistant—to help the world's 2 billion English speakers feel heard. So far, we've created a product that reaches 10 million people every day. Join us to reach the next 100 million.
The Product Team is a lean, high-performing team that builds products used by over 10 million users daily. This team directly impacts user acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization for our expanding product suite. The Product team plays a critical and central role in Grammarly's product development, collaborating with marketers, engineers, designers.
As a product manager on Grammarly's Acquisition team, you will work closely with the growth marketing team to drive aggressive user and revenue growth. You will be responsible for the Grammarly.com homepage, user sign-up and payment flows, and the technical systems that support these components. You will collaborate with marketers, designers, and engineers to develop new features.
- Your first 30 days will be characterized by lots and lots of learning. You'll get familiar with Grammarly's product development processes and tools, and you'll take over one to two projects toward the end of your first month.
- By month three, you will start taking product ownership of projects for the acquisition team.
- By month six, you'll be working with the design, growth, and engineering teams to ship and test new features in production.
- By month nine, you will be responsible for creating new ideas, prioritizing the feature and experiment backlog, creating specs for new features, and working with designers and engineers to build and launch new features.
This is the right opportunity for you if
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
- You have experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and coordinating dependencies/cross-team projects.
- You can break things down into smaller pieces, scope MVPs, and focus on shipping frequently.
- You are able to make complex things easy and clear to different stakeholders. You can facilitate clear communication between business, product, and engineering teams, creating effective and engaging narratives.
- You can understand company-wide priorities, assess value and effort of new features, and prioritize projects based on that.
It almost goes without saying that we'll offer you
- Big goals, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback.
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our world, users, product, colleagues, and business.
- Health care, 401K, communication coaching, and great coworkers!
Our commitment to diversity
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Grammarly's team members help us make better decisions and drive great results for our users. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. As an equal opportunity employer, we evaluate candidates based solely on talents, skills, and knowledge. Grammarly participates in E-Verify.