MarineTraffic, the Global Ship Tracking Intelligence service with a wide audience of 6 million unique monthly users and global reach, processes more than half a billion AIS positions on a daily basis from vessels around the world to turn incoming information into actionable intelligence and meaningful services for the maritime ecosystem.
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join a vibrant and talented team. You will be working with cross-functional teams with the aim to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. As a Product Manager, you will strive to translate that vision into tangible goals, and guide the teams towards reaching those goals.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify/assess market opportunities for future product development
- Document specifications and requirements for product development
- Product backlog management / prioritisation
- Release/sprint planning
- Stakeholders management
- Project management
- Ensure continuous improvement of previous tasks/activities
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in a Product Manager role
- Ability to manage all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to Leadership
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional Teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
Will be considered a plus:
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Engineering background
- Understanding of Maritime Sector
- Work in a learning organisation and thriving startup culture
- Address with your solutions the global Shipping Industry client base
- Competitive renumeration package
- Huge room for creativity and innovation
- Pleasant and fun working environment
- Private medical insurance
If you’ve read the description carefully and feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would like to hear from you.
Get your career on course by joining a globally recognised industry leader. Apply now.