Do you have a passion for product management and desire a high-impact, empowered role to help shape the cloud platform at a rapidly growing SaaS company? Tenable is a pre-IPO, venture backed company in the cybersecurity market and offers Tenable.io, an industry-leading cyber-exposure SaaS platform. To fuel our expansion, Tenable is selectively hiring rockstar technical product managers in the Cloud Platform and Services team.
Tenable is looking for a Product Manager - Data Services, responsible for driving the product strategy and management of our API and integration data services. The PM is expected to be skilled at researching unmet or underserved customer needs. They will translate and prioritize these into epics and user stories, collaborating with Engineering, UX, PgM, PMM and their respective scrum teams to deliver high quality features and products to market.
- Coordinating with R&D teams to understand resource availability, development activities and milestones, and dependencies between teams and products
- Assisting with the creation, maintenance, and dissemination of the product roadmap
- Working closely with Development, Strategy, and Marketing to ensure alignment between the teams on plans, execution, and messaging.
- Participating in routine meetings with Support, Sales, Customer Care, Channel, and other departments to keep them informed about product changes
- Being an active participant in the execution of go-to-market and launch activities
- Light travel (~10%) to customers, company offices, conferences, etc.
What you'll need:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience building or maintaining enterprise or cloud-native software products
- Broad knowledge of enterprise IT and/or cloud SaaS markets and products
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, scripting languages, and developer UI/UX
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Strong project, time management, and team collaboration skills
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.