Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
We are looking for a Director of Product - Logistics (f/m) to lead our Global Logistics product team. You will work with an experienced product and engineering team to build and keep improving a series of internal logistics products (i.e rider apps, order forecasting, rider staffing and recruitment, order dispatching, etc.) built on data-intensive models and algorithms to provide the right level of automation and brand / local customization while making them easy to use and engaging. This is a highly technical role where you will have to understand the underlying technologies that currently support our diverse logistics processes globally.
- Working globally with our 20+ brands in 40+ countries to deliver our global logistics strategy.
- Growing and leading a team of 5 product managers in an agile working environment.
- Gathering, analyzing and prioritizing initiative requests to ensure alignment to global logistics product vision and goals, defined together with our diverse business owners.
- Providing support to product managers to write, clarify and push tickets up the backlog to ensure timely development and delivery of our product roadmap.
- Tracking, evaluating and acting on KPIs for product optimization.
- Monitoring competitors and on-demand logistics trends.
Your heroic skills:
- 7+ years of professional experience in leading product teams.
- Unrelenting ambition to deliver/enable global impact through building amazing solutions.
- Experience interacting with individuals on various global/local teams.
- Clear and structured communication skills, proficient at translating data or tons of information into actionable insights.
- Strong project management proficiency.
- Strong analytical and business problem solving skills.
- Collaborative and constructive mindset in a fast paced environment, a service-oriented no-blamer.
- Unparalleled attention to detail while being able to balance speed of delivery and accuracy.
- Excellent written & spoken English.
- Knowledge of basic data tooling (Excel, SQL, Tableau).
- Previous experience in on-demand logistics products is a strong plus.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!