Everlane is looking for a highly-driven product managers to join its fast-growing technology team. We are a team of engineers, product managers and designers tackling increasingly complex challenges for a company that is reimagining the apparel industry and setting a higher standard for transparency and sustainability. The ideal candidate is organized, experienced with data, may have built a vacation trip Gantt chart and has a tenacity feared by many but respected by all.
Product managers at Everlane work closely with stakeholders to define product requirements and see implementation through to completion, leading development efforts between engineering and design. The first month of this role is spent taking on smaller projects across existing product efforts. Be prepared to tackle any of the below at Everlane, as you develop into a specific line of business over time.
Apparel design and inventory infrastructure
- Automating our product design and manufacturing lifecycle (thousands of SKU's, scaling for the next 10 years).
- Large scale logistics integrations (warehouses, freight carriers, factories).
- Lead our speedy Growth team to split test our way to an optimal user experience.
- Understand user behavior through quantitative and qualitative user research.
Bridging online and offline (physical retail) stores
- Build retail operations tools for point-of-sale, inventory management, etc. (we have 2 physical stores now and more to come!).
- Lead new features for Everlane; buy-online pick-up-in-store, consistent online to offline shopping cart experience, etc.
At Everlane, we're rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.