Capsule is a healthcare technology company reconnecting medication to the healthcare system. We are rebuilding the $425bn pharmacy industry from the inside out - the things you see and the things you don't see.
Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we've made to our customers: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We're the type of team that is there to lend a helping hand to each other. We'll never lose sight of the fact that behind all of the complexity of healthcare we're just people looking after other people.
We're a relentlessly positive and optimistic crew, looking for other passionate, curious, and resourceful people. If you're a data-driven long-term thinker and you think you can help lead Capsule as we build an iconic and enduring brand, we want to hear from you.
Capsule is backed by Thrive Capital and some of the most successful healthcare executives in the country. Our investors have also backed Instagram, Oscar Health, Warby Parker, Harry's, and Spotify. We launched in May 2016, and people are already talking about our transformative potential.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to join our team in New York City.
- You're passionate about building the future of healthcare: weaving technology and brand into a seamless experience for consumers, medical providers who partner with us, and the broader healthcare system.
- You're able to think strategically about Capsule's short & long-term objectives while relentlessly advocating for our users.
- You leverage data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform your decisions and help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data (SQL skills a strong plus) and synthesise user feedback into actions.
- You're a fast learner. This is a complex space and - though you may have no prior healthcare experience - you're excited to jump in, sweat the details, and become an expert wherever it'll help you get the job done.
- You work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs. You use lean prototyping techniques to validate hypotheses as fast as possible.
- You bring out the best in your team and help align people around common objectives.
- You have 5+ years in a product management capacity. Engineering, design, or user research backgrounds a plus.
At Capsule, you will:
- Own a portfolio of products. In concert with engineering, operations, and growth, you'll create a collaborative, cross-functional development process for your product. You'll develop roadmaps, spec products that create value for customers & our ecosystem, and then build, test, launch & iterate those products.
- Own your own metrics. You'll define what success looks like for your products, and then ensure that we have the data in place to measure our progress. You'll also support other teams (sales, ops) by surfacing needed data and analysis, and helping to build a culture of data-driven decision making at Capsule.
- Be the voice of our users (customers, providers, internal operations). You'll use data, user feedback, and user research when relevant to shape the product roadmap.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Apple equipment