Zenreach was created to solve one of the most important problems in the modern economy-the majority of our time is being spent online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline - and there is no link between the two systems. Brick-and-mortar merchants are working decades behind their online counterparts without essential data and tools. We created Zenreach to give them the same level of technology and transparency that anyone operating online has come to expect.
The Business Apps team provides our business and operations teams (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations, Finance, Recruiting) with the tools, data, and insights needed to work effectively. The Product Manager will work with our Internal Apps and Sales systems teams to help drive all effective planning and efficient execution of the business app roadmap.
Zenreach is backed by leading investors with decades of experience in building enterprise hardware and software. Interested in closing the loop between the online and offline worlds? Join us!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on the business apps roadmap to improve the effectiveness of our stakeholders.
- Facilitate effective project communication and extreme clarity in requirements and technical specifications between the Business Apps engineering team and stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations, and Finance.
- Manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle including: analysis, design, development, testing, launch, and post-launch phases to ensure on-time delivery with high quality.
- Establish timelines, project plans, tracking mechanisms, and documentation to ensure recent and accurate information
- Evaluate and recommend build vs buy solutions for various problems
- 2+ years of experience managing resources, tasks, and workflows in a technical project/program/product management or similar role
- Proven history of driving multiple complex projects at the same time to on-time completion in a fast-moving environment
- Deep understanding of software development and system integration processes and methodologies
- Clear, concise technical writing skills
- Discernment and empathy for internal users' pain points and needs, and an ability to translate those needs into concrete technical specifications
- Strong interpersonal skills: experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams and driving toward consensus while not being afraid to say "no"
- Ability to think beyond today's challenges and drive cross-functional teams toward a coherent long-term vision
- Hands-on systems development and/or software engineering experience
- Experience implementing and integrating enterprise SaaS tools for customer relationship management, communication, business intelligence, ETL, and operations (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach or other marketing automation tools, Looker, Snaplogic, Lever, etc.)
Perks and Benefits:
- Excellent and comprehensive health plans (medical (including HSA/FSA and free access to One Medical), dental, vision, 401K)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and beverages
- Catered dinners during weeknights if you so choose
- Enhanced Paternity/Maternity Programs
- Access to onsite gym with views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Organized volunteer events to give back to our community
- Off-sites, events and happy hours
Zenreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
*Zenreach is an E-Verify participant