At Bonobos we're undergoing huge growth, so to achieve this mission we're seeking a Sr. Product Manager who possesses uncanny empathy for our users (and Engineers!) and who delivers tightly executed products without the fear of breaking a few things along the way.
At Bonobos, we're redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshop locations) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail. Our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
With plenty of projects coming down the pipeline and exciting challenges abound, it is a great time to join our team. In this role you will manage Internal Systems projects including Order Management, Enterprise Resource System (ERP), Operations and Logistics, Warehouse Management Systems and Delivery and Fulfilment. You will be responsible for defining, researching and executing product enhancements for our core business functions, contributing to and executing the company's overall product strategy, and the various products in the company's portfolio, and ensuring you and the team are executing on best practice product management.
You will take the lead on defining, researching and executing product enhancements for our core business functions. Additionally, you will be responsible for measuring success in terms of business and customer value, and thinking strategically and holistically about how Bonobos can improve or innovate internally to maximize process effectiveness and efficiencies. This role requires frequent collaboration with the Engineering, User Experience, Customer Insights, and Data Science teams. You will also work cross-functionally, with Accounting, Planning, Productions, Operations, Customer Service and Merchandising.
What you'll do...
- Define the overall strategic direction of the product management team by identifying clear and measurable strategic KPIs for internal systems products
- Maintain a product and feature roadmap, managing backlog prioritization
- Closely monitor the market, competitors, analytics and customer feedback to guide product strategy
- Clearly communicate the progress and results of the team to the rest of the company
- Act as an advocate for product management and its processes across the organization
- Be a subject matter expert for internal systems and tools
- Have 5+ years of product management experience in the retail or e-commerce industry
- Have a track record of taking new products from synthesis to launch
- Are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- Lead by example, make milestones and hit delivery dates on or ahead of schedule
- Are a natural consensus builder across all levels of a company
- Have knowledge of how internal systems and processes impact the business and the customer (could include systems like ERP, WMS, CMS, etc)
- Have strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Understand how to design A/B tests and interpret test results
- Are familiar with e-commerce trends and best practices
- Understanding of agile development practices
- Effectively communicate (verbal & written) internally and externally and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain product concepts
- Posess internal and external team leadership skills and are able to build and maintain strong relationships with co-workers
- Are excited to work collaboratively with team members to achieve team initiatives
- Are curious, adaptable, and comfortable with change
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
- Are willing to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
- Work hard because we love what we're building, but also believe in balance
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are a collaborative & close-knit team: our team is NYC-based and in the office because as great as technology is, there are few substitutes for in-person collaboration
- Take pride in our work and share responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment to fixing bugs
- Have an environment that values honesty, transparency and respect
- Have random acts of team-wide fun including bar nights, book club and Camp Bonobos
- Are excited to hear from you