We're looking for a Product Manager to join our team for our Investor platform.
At LendInvest our mission is to make mortgages better. Whether it's making it easier to get a loan, providing crucial funding to underserved borrowers, or opening up investment in property finance to new audiences - we recognise that a deep understanding of our customer's behaviours, goals, and motivations is essential to finding the very best solution.
As Product Manager for the investor team, your mission will be to build the roadmap for future priorities and deliver the features needed to get there. You'll be working closely with Product Design, Engineers and the wider business teams and be the driving force to embed the investor platform at the centre of our business.
Following modern Product principles, you will:
- Own the backlog: prioritise the features we deliver, based on a sound understanding of what is important to our customers and the business.
- Deliver great products: work closely with Design and Engineering to create the right solutions, delivered quickly and iteratively, which our customers and business teams are excited to use.
- Write user stories: be responsible for the quality of the stories created, ensuring they are broken down into small deliverables with the right level of detail.
- Collaborate constantly: lead collaboration of a close-knit agile team leveraging all the stakeholders you require to deliver the right solution for our customers.
- Champion learning: use data and any other feedback mechanisms to learn from the changes we make, sharing it across the business and ensuring it informs what we do next.
- Talk to customers: be excited to talk to customers, using the tools we have in place to face to face meetings.
- Try new things: bring your knowledge and expertise to the Product team.
You might be a good fit for this position if:
- You're an experienced product manager. You've delivered multiple products and can talk through how you deliver features and the impact they made.
- You can lead change effectively. We're a small company where collaboration is key and product managers need to be able to lead cross-functional teams to deliver great outcomes.
- You're passionate about product. You've solved new and complex problems and see this as a positive challenge that's part of any feature development.
- You like talking about numbers. You use data and are familiar with analytics tools such as GA, Optimizely or Segment. You use them to define and use KPIs effectively.
- You're excited about our product. You're interested in financial services and have 1,000s of ideas of how it can be improved.
LendInvest benefits include:
- A MacBook or similar and everything else you need to do your job.
- A relaxed open-plan working environment;
- Matched pension contributions;
- Discretionary share-options scheme;
- 25 days holiday;
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay;
- Subsidised gym membership via PerkBox;
- Various other discounts/benefits via PerkBox;
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays);
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant;
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks available each day;