Azimo is looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Manager to join our growing team in London or Krakow.
You will analyse, define, launch and optimise products for Azimo's customers around the world. You will lead a mission team focused on collecting payments in the 24 countries Azimo sends money from. Initially this will include defining and building a scalable pay-in architecture that will enable us to scale multiple merchants and payment types. Beyond this, optimising the overall payment flow from a platform and UX perspective will be a core responsibility.
We're constantly iterating and improving our products. You'll love taking a data driven approach to product development, combining this with your design aesthetic to deliver truly great experiences.
You shall develop a deep understanding of our customers, their desires and behaviours, the competitive landscape and create innovative solutions that achieve high impact. This is a hands on role where you can make a big difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
Some of the things you'll work on
- Analyse, define, launch and optimise products for Azimo's customers around the world.
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs and how those relate to our mission.
- Own a key business metric and drive improvements based around this in your mission team.
- Work directly with Product Design, Data, Engineering and Business Development to improve core product areas.
- Spend time understanding our diverse customer base through research.
- Own the success or failure of your team's work: A/B testing and demonstrating results is important.
- Direct experience with integrating card payment providers such as Cybersource, Worldpay, Adyen etc.
- Comfortable with basic data analysis to determine opportunity areas and setting KPIs.
- Prioritize with ease business, product, customer and market requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to hustle across an organisation to deliver the most value to our customers and the business.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and share options
- Choice of MacBooks: Air, 13" or 15" Pro.
- 26 paid holidays.
- Catered team lunch every Thursday.
- Regular social activities, including company offsites.
- Work in a truly special team - we believe in what we do!
- Regular travel.