Accompany creates AI driven products for strengthening your relationships and finding new prospects, built on the largest database of senior decision makers in the world.
Our Relationship Manager app consists of a news feed, a calendar, and hundreds of millions of people and company profiles. We layer your contact graph onto all of this in order to provide you with constant, contextual insights into the relationships that matter the most to you. Our users use it to prepare for meetings, to reach out to contacts at just the right time, and to research prospective companies and people that they should get to know.
Our Prospector service provides curated recommendations for hidden high-potential prospects within any demographic, along with guidance on when and how to connect with them. Our enterprise customers use it to sell more effectively, retain customers longer, and recruit new employees more successfully.
As a Product Manager at Accompany, you'll learn, stretch, and grow at an incredible pace while working with our world-class designers and engineers, many which are former founders. In addition to hands-on experience, you'll receive coaching and training from experienced product leaders. You'll work alongside our CEO and Cofounder, Amy Chang, and Head of Product,Evonne Johnson, to build upon a shared vision and solve complex problems.
The ideal candidate thinks big-picture while retaining the attention to detail that turns visions into reality. We're looking for a unique blend of business and technical savvy and a balance between strategic thinking and outstanding execution. Flexibility, open-mindedness and a customer-first mindset are highly valued.
As a Product Manager at Accompany, you will
- Work alongside Engineering, Design, and Data & Operations teams to ensure customer success and renewals
- Create roadmaps and outcome-driven initiatives to deliver on (& exceed expectations for) immediate and long-term client success
- Drive cross-team collaboration, project planning and delivery on initiatives
- Dogfood tools and processes and lead teams toward higher empathy & quality
- Help define product strategy & vision
- Understand competitive products and industries and define a differentiated strategy to establish our platform as a leader in [data solutions]
- Design & lead user research & other data-driven initiatives to inform what to keep how to invest & what to kill
- Collaborate closely with design & engineering on product strategy & roadmap
- Formalize the product function & processes within the company
- Define objectives & frameworks that will help the team prioritize resources and projects to maximize client success and create high-quality products
- Create & track product specifications and studies
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of product experience or related experience at technology company or startup
- Excellent oral and written communication skills—ability to articulate and be able to understand technical subjects/emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Organizational, project management, time management and communication skills
- Passion for innovation, beautiful design and elegant simplicity
- Strategic thinker and problem-solver with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products a big plus
Perks and Benefits
- Regular off-site adventures like go-karting, escape the room, community volunteering, and wine tasting
- Mentors, access to amazing advisors, and fireside chats with industry experts
- Growth opportunities in a fast-paced company are yours for the taking. We'll even help with career-related conferences or classes
- Great medical and dental plans, 401k, and generous PTO to keep you happy and healthy
- An open space built for collaboration with catered lunches and dinners, plus a fully-stocked kitchen
Accompany is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.