At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps.
As the Senior Associate Product Manager - Navigation, you'll be responsible for helping define the vision for Navigation across platforms!
Navigation team gives customers the tools to know where they are, where they can go, and how to get there, so finding what they need is efficient, easy, and intuitive. Across desktop, mobile web, Android and iOS Navigation focuses on a variety of complex user problems, such as how and when to disclose information to customers.
How you'll drive success:
- Product Manager's at Wayfair are exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
- Build and maintain roadmaps for your product(s) and insure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements
- Determine resourcing needs for your team and make compelling requests for additions when required.
- Partner with dozens of teams across Wayfair to bring the most relevant and powerful integrations to life
You're who we're looking for if:
- Bachelor's Degree with strong academic record (strong preference towards technical, business, or scientific degrees)
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passion for learning about new technologies, creative solutions, and willingness to explore new ideas
- Cross-functional leadership and communication experience
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and AB testing practices a plus
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.