MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, newspapers and agencies dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1,600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
We’re looking for great Product Managers to join our fast-paced, passionate, and dedicated team. We’re growing fast, and you’ll help define the next stage of our company.
Who You Are:
- A Product Manager with 3-5 years in product management who’s a pro at deciding what features to build, when to build them, and how to measure success. You know a lot about sales enablement, AdTech and/or media.
- Passionate about your customer’s needs and obsessed with building great products and services to meet those needs
- A self-starter who does what it takes to get things done and has a demonstrated track record delivering products that meet or exceed your goals
- A strategic thinker and a problem solver who uses research and quantitative analysis to develop and optimize your product strategy and tactical roadmaps
- A team player who loves to collaborate and excels at leading cross-functional teams (engineers, data operations, marketers, sales, client service- you name it)
- A great communicator who can both document clear requirements and galvanize internal stakeholders around your product priorities
- Curious, creative, dedicated and fun to work with
What You’ll Do:
- Be a key member of the product team, reporting to the SVP, Product and working closely with her and the rest of the company’s leadership team
- Own a major piece of the product portfolio, responsible for the entire product lifecycle and accountable for business outcomes
- Conduct regular customer, market and stakeholder outreach to validate and prioritize your roadmap to deliver the most business impact
- Translate your roadmap into clear and customer-centric requirements and user stories
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure quick time-to-market and successful go-to-market execution
- Collaborate with other members of the product team to ensure cohesion of the overall product suite
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid technical knowledge and experience with agile and scrum methodologies and processes
- An interest in growing professionally and learning everyday
- A love of collaboration across teams and functions
- Curiosity, humility and confidence!
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.