- a tech company changing the way the world reads
- a membership that gives users access to the world's largest online library of books, audiobooks, sheet music, news, and magazines
We value trying new things, craftsmanship, being an open book, and the people that make our team great.
Join us and build something meaningful.
About the Product Manager, Growth Role
Our product is the soul and center of everything we do and our product team is trusted with making the critical decisions that shape the future of both our company and our product. You will identify and build key growth levers across the product. You will bring readers into our mobile apps and website, convert them to subscribers and keeping them retained. This is a mission critical role, every project will have direct impact to our top line metrics.
On any given day you might:
- Analyze existing funnels for high impact opportunities.
- Deep dive into user segments with our data team
- Work with the UX and visual design teams to create onboarding flows for new subscribers
- Convert our 80 million monthly users into paying subscribers
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and self starter attitude to build, iterate and get your hands dirty to get the job done, we'd love to talk with you!
- 2-4+ years experience (formal or de facto) of combined product and growth experience, working across teams including engineering, design, research, and data science
- BA/BS in computer science or related field (math, physics, etc)
- exceptional quantitative and problem solving skills
- experience sifting through data to find high leverage projects to drive growth
- experience with designing, building and successfully launching high impact projects on mobile, web and email
- experience strong leadership skills and ability to influence cross-organizational teams
Why we work here
- We are located in downtown San Francisco, just a few minutes' walk from BART
- 100% employer covered Medical/Dental/Vision for regular, full-time employees
- A budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes, and other events
- We have a lot of trust with very little bureaucracy
- Three meals a day, catered from local restaurants
- Coffee and tea runs every afternoon
- Apple laptops and Thunderbolt displays
- Company events that include monthly happy hours and offsites (past events include Safari West, Stinson Beach, ski trips, etc.)
- In the meantime, check out our office and meet some of the team on The Muse! https://www.themuse.com/companies/scribd
Scribd values diversity, and we make all hiring and employment decisions based on merit, qualifications, competence, talent, and contribution, not who you are by choice or circumstance.
We value the people who make Scribd a great place to work and strive to create an environment where your work is supported and personhood respected.