Yello's talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We're looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
As a member of the Yello product organization, you will play a critical role in the delivery of our mobile and web applications. You'll work closely with our engineers and designers on cross-functional Agile teams to develop new features and products. We're looking for someone who is enjoys collaborative environments, problem solving, and execution.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Manage Scrum iterations, including the flow of work from design to engineering to release
- Collaborate with designers, product owners and the lead engineer on product design
- Own the near-term roadmap for a single product (for example, Internal Referrals)
- Collaborate with product owners to define a long-term roadmap that spans multiple products within a product line
- Communicate the product development schedule to product owners and leadership; especially unforeseen changes to the planned schedule
- Owns the backlog grooming process
- Works with test engineering to prioritize defects and schedule work to be fixed
- Prepares release notes and supports the user acceptance testing process
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Agile product manager
- Expertise with Agile Delivery methods, especially Scrum
- Track record of success shipping multiple releases of a software product
- Strong technical writing ability
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in the recruitment or HR technology space is a huge plus
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match - Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time