Twitch is the world's largest live video platform. As product manager for emerging content, you will build on some of our recent experiments to develop supporting products for a new strategic direction
- Conceive and evangelize a product vision to the rest of the company that aligns with the future of this product on Twitch
- Define high quality, simple product road maps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Collaborate gracefully with design, engineering, and data science teams internally and externally to deliver on the vision
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Conduct tests and experiments to validate or invalidate your assumptions and hypotheses
- Technical or deep quantitative background
- Product Manager or analogous experience on a consumer-scale web application
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience creating and delivering a technology product
- Experience with measuring data and experimenting to make decisions
- Respect for and desire to achieve exemplary user experience
Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch's live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.