Gladly is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team in San Francisco. As part of the Product Management team at Gladly, you'll be a key player in defining product strategy and solutions through identifying market needs, defining product plans, building strong relationships with engineering, go-to-market teams, and prospects in order to synthesize product and market insight and build detailed customer specifications and market requirements.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of market problems and drivers for our product through market research, productive relationships with customers across our customer base, and internal sources of market knowledge and expertise#
- Prioritize specific market problems against market and business needs; own requirements definition in support of those market problems
- Work with sales, customer success and marketing teams to develop successful go-to-market programs that enable sales to effectively position our products and solutions
- Own and drive product go-to-market activities in support of achieving revenue goals for the products and solutions
- Work closely with the entire team to identify and resolve key product and/or solution gaps within our platform
- Stay ahead of market trends and competitive analysis
- Gather and analyze feedback and data from multiple internal channels including product strategy, product marketing, sales and customer success teams
- Represent Gladly at key industry events and initiatives
- Deep domain knowledge and market focus with the ability to synthesize knowledge from multiple external and internal sources, and define priorities that both address market problems and meet business needs
- Previous experience in a Product Management or Technical Marketing role for commercial cloud-based/SaaS products and solutions
- Experience with continuous deployment methods
- Solid understanding of technology products and enterprise market
- Exceptional customer orientation, with ability to accurately segment and prioritize the market
- Knowledge of popular web API's and familiar with REST
- Solid coding abilities gained from previous work in software engineering is a plus
- Experience building web applications and a strong eye for UX design
- Ability to guide and work with cross-functional teams, managing multiple projects
- Understanding of interrelated software ecosystems and their customers/partners (i.e. CRM, productivity software products)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Self-starter with high integrity, initiative, and an entrepreneurial spirit
What's life at Gladly like?
We'd like to give you a good idea of what it's like to work at Gladly. We value the strength of our team above everything else. We believe in open communication and in sharing opinions, not in micromanagement. We openly discuss all aspects of our business, and avoid internal politics. We learn from each other, and we help each other learn. We focus on a common goal, which is the success of our customers, and through it the success of our business and our people. We have a collaborative culture of mutual respect - many of us are working together for a second and even a third time. We have a strong work ethic, but value life outside of work, so we don't spend our entire lives in the office. Come join us!
Gladly is the customer service platform that revolves around people, not tickets. Built for the 21st century consumer, Gladly enables B2C companies to focus on people talking to people throughout a lifetime of naturally productive conversations. Gladly enables companies to converse seamlessly across voice, email, SMS, chat and social media with a modern, simple messaging interface lets agents get going in minutes not days. Real-time analytics amplify the voice of the customer and reveal how key topics are trending over time.
With Gladly, agents are empowered, customers feel known and cared for, and companies increase brand loyalty through consistently positive experiences fit for every consumer, from age 18 to 80. Gladly is based in San Francisco and funded by Greylock Partners, NEA and GGV. Learn more about the company and our team here.