At Chef'd we believe great food creates memories, enhances moments, and nurtures the soul. Our mission is to enrich lives through culinary adventure with our hand-cultivated, meticulously curated, delicious experiences.
Chef'd is the only subscription-free meal marketplace allowing you to discover new foods the way you want-no strings attached. We have over 700 recipes from some of the best names in food-celebrity chefs, major brands, and culinary influencers.
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA.
Chef'd, a venture-backed, series-B company, is beginning to experience high growth as we scale our operations to new markets and distribution channels. There are plenty of areas where we can innovate and optimize. We're at the beginning of business growth and innovation. Join us and help build a world-class company!
- Lead the end-to-end process of ideation, project planning/scheduling, product development, go-to-market planning, and product launch
- Build a framework based on shared vision, product priorities, and strategies
- Define, establish, and analyze metrics that provide insights to our customers, products, and business
- Help build a world-class development team of product managers, engineers, and designers
- Identify market/business opportunities
- Understand customer and business needs; gathering product requirements
- Be conscientious of our process and culture; constantly maximizing efficiency, creativity, and delivery
- Leverage best practices from industry
- Work with the engineering team to determine and commit to an implementation schedule and delivery
- 3+ years of product management or product design with a focus in web, mobile, or/and digital products
- 3+ years of experience designing user interfaces
- 3+ years of creating wire frames or mock-ups
- 3+ years of experience leading and organizing sprint planning/grooming, retrospective, and brainstorming/ideation sessions
- Excellent acumen in digital technical concepts. Must be familiar with various media/software technologies including the Internet, web, network protocols, devops, software development, and computing environment
- Demonstrated ability to define and achieve strategic goals
- Possess the entrepreneurial attitude/ability to make an impact in the organizations and to deliver awesome products to the customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment surrounded by highly-motivated, creative, and smart individuals and dealing with ambiguity
- Evaluate the product strategy based on data, research, new risks, and industry trends, and make changes when necessary
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Organized and mature
- Big plus: Experience with Netsuite
- Big plus: Experience with Shopify
- Big plus: Experience with Gitflow and Devops, including CI/CD
- Great sense of humor :)
Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!