Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world's highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value-all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
Thrive Market's Product Management team is seeking a Product Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Product team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about delivering consumer facing e-commerce solutions through delivering a unique and world class shopping experience to our Thrive Market customers. With your experience, you will create, own, and ruthlessly prioritize key e-commerce product roadmap initiatives from inception to delivery while working with the executive team, key stakeholders, engineers, product design, and other cross-functional teams. You should love solving customer user experience problems and seeing new business opportunities utilizing qualitative and quantitative data through the empathetic lens of the user journey and by working closely with our Member Services department. To be successful in this role you will need to be a data driven innovator, charismatic influencer, curious problem solver and persuasive communicator. This is an opportunity to contribute and be apart of a revolutionary new way to bring healthy foods and natural goods at affordable prices to all our members.
- Effective roadmap management and diligently prioritize and communicate customer and business requirements to development and cross-functional teams while always aligned to business KPIs and company pillars
- Continually create project plans, presentations, and communication plans to leadership, key stakeholders, and development teams
- Evaluate end-to-end customer journeys and continually identify opportunities to improve the member engagement and retention experiences across desktop and mobileWeb
- Helming thoughtful experimentation across products to constantly improve the member experience through feedback and A/B testing.
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big and influence across all levels of an organization to champion product lines
- Efficient in gathering and transforming business needs into product requirements and developing actionable and measurable programs for development and product design teams
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Affinity for the social mission of Thrive Market and a deep appreciation and empathy for the needs of the customer
- 3+ years of product management experience (e-commerce or marketplace experience is a plus)
- Proven track record of shipping beautiful, functional consumer facing products that delight customers
- Driven by data and exceptional analytical skills; you know how to use both quantitative and qualitative data to build products
- Strong communication and storytelling skills with stakeholders in all departments
- Superior organization and project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and communication lines
- Craft the product strategy for your area based on data, including transactional data, usage statistics, primary customer research, and industry analyst reports
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + equity
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free Thrive membership
- Medical, dental and vision plans to choose from
- Stocked kitchen and fridges with Thrive-type foods
- Optional Yoga on Wednesdays, Kombucha Thursdays and weekly events
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with